I was in the mood for some chocolate making today. I had bookmarked this recipe for Tiger Fudge, and while I couldn't make it exactly since I don't have white chocolate chips, I made the part of the recipe that uses dark chocolate chips. For the peanut butter I used the best tasting natural crunchy peanut butter ever! Peanut Butter & Co Crunch Time pb is so scrummy and worked perfectly in this simple recipe.
- 2-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
1. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place the semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter in a separate microwave-safe bowl.
3. Microwave the mixture until melted and smooth, stirring after every minute. Stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Using a large spatula, spread the chocolate/pb mixture in prepared pan. This doesn’t have to be neat or precise, you just want to make sure that the chocolate spread is well-distributed.
5. Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours. Once the candy is fully set, remove it from the pan and cut into small 1x1” squares to serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.